vendredi 21 octobre 2016

Clique Kits October Challenge

Bonjour à tous / Hello There!

Je suis fan des kits, même si je n'ai pas encore sauté le pas pour un abonnement mensuel..... Recevoir chaque mois une jolie surprise dans sa boite au lettres, je dois dire que cela me tenterait bien....Je pense prendre ma décision en 2017....
I'm a huge fan of kits, even if I'm still weighing the pros and cons of a monthly subscription...However, receiving a beautiful kit each month in my letter box would be really tempting,wouldn't it? I think I'll make up my mind in the very first months of 2017....

Clique Kits est un de mes favoris..... pour la beauté de ses kits et le talent de sa DT qui me font rêver.
Clique Kits is one of my favourite, because of its gorgeous products and it extremely talented Design team.

Alors pourquoi ne pas tenter de remporter un kit lors du challenge d'Octobre, surtout quand en plus, on nous propose de suivre un sketch de Kristine Davidson?....
 So why not try to win a kit in the October challenge, and you know what? Kristine Davidson has created the sketch for the challenge....One more reason to take part in it!

Tous les détails du challenge sont ICI - All the details on the challenge are HERE.
Voci ma page - Here is my page:


Et des petits détails..... As well as some details....



A très vite / Love from France
Scr@pgirl

2 commentaires:

  1. What sweet words! Thank you and I love this page. You rocked the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Clique Kits!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks Melissa for coming around here and leaving sweet messages ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer